Thank you for your interest in joining the Accurate Fishing team. We are a small team of hard-working passionate anglers striving to create the best fishing products on the market. Below is a list of open positions we are actively looking to fill.
Benefits for full-time employees:
Medical, dental, vision after the probationary period (60 days)
1-week vacation after 1 year of service, 401K after 1 year
To apply for one of these positions please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com
The responsibility for this position is the assembly of finished products
Must have 3 year’s experience in assembly
Hours typically 7 am – 3:45 pm Monday through Friday, some Saturday’s required
This job entails the repair and servicing of fishing reels. It is a flexible position that can be part-time or full-time. You will need to be able to work with your hands to diagnose and repair fishing reels.
Manage orders and daily shipping/receiving of packages. Must know the FedEx and UPS software.
Picking orders and some driving to pick up and make deliveries.
- Receive, store and issue raw material, parts, details, and hardware to support shop operations
- Store parts and materials in bins, drawers, and racks, identifying part and stored location
- Perform picking function to make up necessary kits of parts, material and hardware as required, ascertaining that all parts are available and accounted for in kit
- Maintain strict material handling practices in accordance with procedures
- Monitor shelf-life storage and maintain proper rotation of stock
- Verify all material received for conformity with accompanying paperwork, checking for damage, correct part numbers, quantity, and revisions
- Issue material against approved paperwork such as affixing verification and traceability on required parts before issuing
- Perform cycle counts
- Perform good housekeeping chores in area
- Support the organizations metric goals and objectives
- Abide by all procedures, desk instructions and standard operating documents